How Do I Get My Juno Email on My iPhone, Android?
To set my Juno on your iPhone, here are the steps to follow:
- On your iPhone, go to settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars > Add Account > and then select Other for Juno email.
- Tap Add Mail Account and put in this information:
- Name: your name
- Email: your Juno email-address
- Password: your Juno email-password
- Description: enter “Juno”
- Under incoming mail server, select POP3 and put in the details from settings above
- Under the Outgoing mail server, also put in the above-provided settings
- Save the settings and head back to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- After selecting your Juno account, tap “Advanced”
- Go to the Incoming Settings section and in the field for “Server Port”, change the value to 995 and then On the Use SSL toggle.
How to Set Up a Juno Email on Android?
- On your Android phone, go to your mail app and then select setting.
- Select Choose pop3
- Put in your Juno email address and password
- Under incoming settings, put in the related above settings and do the same for the outgoing settings
- Put in your remaining configuration details and you are good to go.
Note: If you are using the Gmail app, you can log go to Settings > Add Account > other, and then put in your Juno Mail. Click next in manual setup and continue from there with the steps above.
Juno Customer service
Try these steps and still, you are unable to fix login issues, you need to contact Juno customer care 1-877-214-8545. You can contact Juno Customer Service for troubleshooting Juno Webmail. With the help of a well-prepared and expert professional, we encourage here. Instruct them to determine the login error which you are getting. The service of the Customer Care Group can be reached continuously for its customers. This is the reason that the closure is on the chance that you can connect with customer support 24 x 7 for troubleshooting.